To re-enable Create follow these steps:
• Open the desired Office application where the ribbon is not displaying
• Select File | Options | Add-ins
• On the Manage drop down list select COM Add-ins
• Click Go
• You should see a list of Add-ins, one of which will be Create. Check the box next to Create.
• Click OK
• Close and reopen all office Applications
If the Create tab does not reappaer, then it may now have a status of Inactive.
• In the application Select File | Options | Add-ins
• If you see Create in the Inactive Add-Ins list, select it and choose Go.
NOTE: If the Create tab remains hidden and it is not showing as Inactive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org