PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT SUPPORT AS THIS IS FOR IT PERSONNEL ONLY.
This means that something has interrupted Creates installation process and has corrupted some files.
If your Check for Update fails and returns an error then you can do this simple workaround
1. Open a navigation window
2. Go to This PC or Computer Windows (C:)
3. Select Users
4. Select your name from the list of users
5. If you can’t see the next folder level, you’ll need to View Hidden Items (see screenshot below) within the navigation menu at the top
6. Select AppData / Local / Apps / 2.0
7. Rename 2.0 to OLD2.0
8. Close and reopen PowerPoint and Excel
9. When you reopen you should see that Create starts to reload the add-in from fresh (by recreating a new default 2.0 folder in the background)
10. Create should download the application and give you a message once it is done.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.